Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

point and shoot.

for my birthday this year, my aunt told me that she had consolidated her air miles with my dad's and that i was to go on their website and pick out something under the budget she had accrued. guess what. they had cameras! i have been wanting a small point and shoot for a while. i actually possess a very good digital slr (from my father in a more direct way), but i have a bad back and an achy disposition that makes me leave it at home for many outings. this new guy can fit in my shoulder bag without slipping a disk and seems to take pretty good pictures. i ran around testing out indoor pictures this afternoon. it seems pretty good for its tiny size.

powershot (2)b

powershot (9)b

powershot (10)b

powershot (15)b

in order: flowers from kayla, aitor out of the shower, new orchids.

it is going to take me some time to figure out what this new camera can and can't do, but i am looking forward to curling up with the manual and doing some tests. my spine is very excited.

also of note: not only did i get a free camera today but i also got a free haircut. it's almost visible in that top photo. what a deal! double deals!

1 comment:

Claire Louise Milne said...

Happy birthday Becky! your new pictures are purty. Looking forward to seeing the cut.