Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2008

my blog has something to tell you.

happy holidays!

this is one of my favorite pictures from the walls of aitor's family's house. it's my brother-in-common-law, ed, as a very worried little baby.

i am spending christmas here watching my new twin peaks dvd box set. there isn't much i would rather be doing. it makes me miss being young and being on the west coast and fishing. it's all pretty bittersweet. but what great pie!

i think i need to make some twin peaks inspired art after watching all 40 hours of this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my god- he looks like a baby Aitor. I saw Man on a Wire yesterday about the man who walked across the Twin Towers on a tightrope and there is a person in it that is basically Aitor.
It comforts me to know that you both probably aren't actually in Canada but are probably living right down the street from me. Looking forward to running into you at Golden Farm.

EliseBlaha said...

love your blog. had to comment today - that photo is too much.