after just a few days, my friend claire over at needle book tagged me in some sort of bloggy tag game. my first reaction was the way i felt about chain letters/emails. after i got over actually believing in curses, i would always just throw the things out (having made one exception a few years ago for a chain letter that involved sending strangers new panties). but then i read claire's entry after having been tagged herself and thought i should stop being such a crank and do this thing.
seven things about me:
1. at 9:50pm pacific time tonight i will have been on this planet for exactly thirty years. at that time, on this date in 1978, my mother was having a ceasarian section and, being in vancouver, i imagine it was raining.
2. i have two parents, one parental-type and a brother.
3. the only formal post-secondary education i have is a diploma in physical theatre from a school housed in a converted odd fellows hall in california.
4. i have a problem differentiating the words otter, oyster and olive when speaking. i wrote my only ever stand-up bit about that. this lead me to put down my pen and never try to write stand-up again.
5. fake teeth.
i'm sure there are seven things about me, but somehow i stalled at five. i guess the last two are mystery items. i am also going to have to tag every blogger i know. except for carl wilson. i think i fear judgement from him. oh, and no tag-backs. this is a one-time deal.
3. little dog monday
4. tara bursey
5. girl number twenty
6. creampuff revolution
1. link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.